Friday, June 6, 2008

TV Withdrawal

Being a total TV junkie that I am, blogging has come to my rescue miraculously after the sad demise of my tv, thanks to the heavy downpour and a scary lightning. It is the sudden withdrawal that has pulled down my spirits or rather ripped it into minuscule bits.

This is when I realized I needed a distraction, just like any addict would need when he's got to get over his addiction, like a smoker would turn to chews and gum or probably a patch. I needed a similar nicotine patch too. (It is cruel though that there is no such thing as a nicotine patch for TV addict)

So I decided to keep a journal, a simple one though, for I am sure I won’t be religiously jotting things down. That’s where the problem started, try as much I might, I just could not find a nice little e-diary that fit my requirement, and that’s when my attention turned to blogging.

Hope this helps me recuperate from the huge loss and shoulder me through the withdrawal.

6 comments:

It might be me said...

cute solution to a BIG problem. . .
jus waiting for u to post more so. . .
and hoping ur TV is not fixed , else u might not post :P

FlyingHigh said...

Ahem..and you have someone to thank for the idea :D

Welcome to the blogging world...its fun!

raven said...

hey chanti,
pray my tv gets repaired and i promise i ll be high on bloggin too..

raven said...

flying high...
sure gal, all thanks to u to have given me the light of survival. your name tops the list for vote of thanks..:)

realistic dreamer said...

heya!:) welcome to the blogging world!.. well u may have started blogging thanks to ur out of order TV, but iam sure soon u will be enjoying blogging..its fun!
happy blogging!

raven said...

thank u,sush...
i am sure i ll enjoy bloggin.. looks like u are enjoyin tooo...