Sunday, August 10, 2008

In Progress

This note has been highly inspired by Unfinished Posts .

Going through Shradz blog I sat down for my "Unfinished List of Business" and I was in for a surprise. A couple of blogs waiting for the final touch so that they can be put up formally where they belong,few miss the premise while few miss the conclusion. A couple of halfbaked ideas jumbled in my mind, wanting to be materialized into something more tangible. A bunch of halfread books - both the tech books and novels. I believe its a pardonable act when you ditch a tech book half way coz it gave you a headache but how can I justify abandoning Jeffery Archers "A Prisoner of Birth" half way.Grr..I have all of them dogeared , well the reason being clear - ran out of bookmarkers!!!.

Come to think of it,one needs keep the spark burning exactly the same way when one starts off with anything that matters. Easier said than done, but I am going to reignite the spark in me and have all these undone done.

No comments: