Sunday, December 14, 2008

When will we learn?

I get down from an auto, walk upto the gates of the hotel I am staying in and the security guards asked me to have my bags checked. I am delighted, and more than glad to oblige.
Seconds later,
A firangi gets down an auto, walks upto the gates, and security guys wish him a "Good evening, sir!!" and lets him in without any baggage check!!!

Talk about geared up security after experiencing a nightmare just weeks earlier. I was staying up in Taj, Pune.!!! Gawd, when will we learn.

5 comments:

FlyingHigh said...

You stayed at the Taj!

raven said...

hmm.. scary no..:s, cudnt sleep peacefully for the time i stayed.. some kind of eerie feeling..
lol!!

FlyingHigh said...

I meant it more like, 'wow you stayed at the Taj' :P

raven said...

@flyinghigh duh! me...!!!hehe

Anonymous said...

Wow! You stayed at the Taj!! :P I know what you're saying and yes, the security guard should have been fired for this.

But you stayed at the Taj! Wow :)